Social inclusion underpins equitable health and wellbeing outcomes. The social, economic and political costs of exclusion are borne by individuals and society.
In 2020 the IEPCP developed a Social Inclusion Framework which guides actions to promote social inclusion and an inclusive society. It includes:
- a definition of social inclusion;
- an outline of the guiding principles and values informing the work;
- a model explaining the factors that make a society inclusive;
- an explanation of how social inclusion relates to other key concepts such as social connectedness;
- and case studies that demonstrate social inclusion in action.
Launch of the Framework
We launched the framework in December 2020. Watch all or parts of the recording:
please contact Dr Sue Rosenhain (PhD): email@example.com.