- Event Date: 30/07/2020
- Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM AEST
- Location: Webinar
- Contact Name: Ken Young
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 8587 0134
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/webinar-partnering-with-consumers-in-a-covid-19-world-tickets-111760205784
Facilitator Max Hardy will share from his recent experiences engaging consumers and communities during this period of COVID-19 restrictions.
Participants will be invited to reflect on the challenges they have experienced during this time as well as collective learning we may have. A range of digital tools will be used to demonstrate and experience ways to undertake engagement while physical distancing is in place.
About Max Hardy
Max Hardy is one of Australia’s foremost experts in co-design and deliberative processes and a highly sought after facilitator. Renowned internationally for his skillful design and facilitation of community and stakeholder engagement processes, Max has developed innovative models for collaboration, for which he has won numerous national and international awards.
This online webinar will be presented via Zoom. You will need:
- To be logged in to your Eventbrite account using the account you registered for tickets
- Have a Zoom account – it’s free to register at https://zoom.us/
- Access to audio and video on the device you will be using to attend the webinar.
The webinar will be recorded.