- Event Date: 29/04/2021
- Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm AEST
- Location: Online Event
- Website: https://events.humanitix.com/vcoss-disaster-recovery-conversation-culturally-and-linguistically-diverse-communities-in-disaster-recovery?_ga=2.119966347.2080693303.1618367908-1838345949.15880
The VCOSS Disaster Recovery Conversation series provides an opportunity for leaders, staff and volunteers of community and social service organisations to network and gain access to in depth expert knowledge on topical issues relating to emergencies and disasters.
The purpose of this month’s Conversation is to identify and explore priority issues in emergency and disaster recovery for culturally and linguistically diverse people and communities, to share recent research and practice, and to have your questions answered.
- Bwe Thay, Victorian Multicultural Commission Deputy Chair
- Kaye Graves and Ma Paw, Bendigo Community Health Services
- Sue Ingleton, CEO North East Multicultural Alliance
Auslan interpreters will be booked for this event.