- Event Date: 06/05/2021
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am AEST
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/vaccination-hesitation-paranoia-or-sensible-caution-tickets-150681601727
You will have the opportunity to hear from and quiz leading experts about the issues you have raised with us including:
- Why has the roll-out been so shambolic?
- Can we trust heath authorities to tell us everything they know?
- What vaccine choice do we have?
- Can there be shared decision making?
- Is blood-clotting the only known risk associated with AstraZeneca?
- Are mRNA vaccines better placed to handle future mutations?
- Should you adopt a “wait and see” strategy while more clinical evidence accumulates?
Plus any other questions that you want answers to.
Health Issues Centre supports the broad aims of a universal vaccination program but our primary intention in conducting this Forum is to ensure that everyday consumers have sufficient, credible information to decide on the appropriate course of action for themselves and their family.
We encourage anyone wrestling with doubts and uncertainty to attend for a candid, no holds barred discussion on the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.