- Event Date: 03/05/2019
- Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Location: Leadership and Communication Skills: 1/36 New St Ringwood
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tier-3-legal-compliance-training-tier-3-leadership-for-volunteer-manager-tickets-55617354003
Tier 3 Workshop Two: Leadership Skills, Friday 3rd May (Ringwood)
Join this passionate trainer and leadership coach who specialises in working within the community sector; having worked in both government and non-government organisations, developing and leading teams for over 25 years
From this full-day training you will gain:
- A greater understanding of why people volunteer and how to create even greater motivation and longevity.
- The ability to gain long-lasting rapport with an individual or team in under 30 minutes.
- Knowledge about your leadership style and how to utilise this best to work with others.
- The confidence to manage difficult and challenging behaviours whilst maintaining positive relationships.
A light lunch and tea/coffee facilities will be provided, however, if you have special dietary conditions or allergies, please feel free to bring your own.
Choose your ticket by topic and if you have any queries please call Melitta or Viv on 03 9870 7822.
This training allows participants to choose an optional 1 hour of phone mentoring to embed learnings at an additional cost of $15+ GST. If you wish to take part in post-workshop mentoring, please scroll down to select a mentoring ticket at the same time you book the event. Note that there are two different mentoring type sessions offered so be sure to choose the one that applies to the workshop you attended.
We are keeping waiting lists so if the event has booked out please email Melitta.Pinney@easternvolunteers.org.au and we will notify you if a ticket becomes available. This could well be within 7 days of the event.