- Event Date: 04/04/2019
- Time: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Location: Regional - Y Water Discovery Centre, 2 Hood St, Yea VIC 3717
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tier-1-volunteer-manager-regional-induction-program-tickets-55136136669
This is a Tier 1 regional Induction Program for new Volunteer Managers. Eastern Volunteers has been funded to conduct this regional program which offers 4 tiers of subsidised training. We are running this induction in 2 areas clusters, Eastern Metro covering Boroondara to Maroondah; Yarra Ranges and Baw Baw and Regional covering East Gippsland, Wellington, Strathbogie, La Trobe, Mansfield, Murrindindi and Mitchell.
You will receive training in the evidence-based WayToGo volunteer manager toolkit valued at $299 which will provide you with all the basics you need to know to be a volunteer manager. You will also have access to the online toolkit as a result. This is a product of Albury Wodonga Volunteer Resource Centre. In addition, the workshop will cover how you design and monitor your volunteer program within your organisation.
Training is offered in 2 sites so make sure you select the correct option. Tickets will give the date of the training but if you have any queries please call Melitta or Viv on 03 9870 7822. A light lunch will be provided, however, if you have special dietary conditions or allergies, please feel free to bring your own.
The training comes with 1 hour of mentoring to embed your learnings. Please book your free mentoring times when you book your training by selecting a ticket which matches an available date and time for you to participate.
Eastern Volunteers is a community organisation that delivers services through volunteers, provides services for volunteers and supports & trains other organisations that rely on volunteers.
- We provide community transport through our friendly team of volunteer drivers to people over 65 and people living with a disability
- We support people who wish to volunteer in our community by assisting them to find rewarding and compatible volunteering roles.
- We support a wide range of organisations who need volunteers with volunteer placement, training, consulting and coaching services
With less than 7 paid staff and more than 70 volunteers, Eastern Volunteers is proud to deliver services through volunteers and for volunteers, just as we have been for more than 42 years.