- Event Date: 09/06/2021 - 10/06/2021
- Time: 10:00am-1:00pm
- Location: Online Event
- Contact Phone: 03 9664 9300
- Website: https://womenshealthvictoria.otrainu.com/product/storytelling_for_change_090621/
Join us this June across two online sessions that aim to build your confidence and skills in crafting and sharing stories that communicate the drivers of violence against women.
About this Masterclass
This Masterclass will take you through story crafting techniques and principles, and the key considerations required when tailoring prevention of violence against women (PVAW) stories to various audiences to enable ethical storytelling.
You will engage with other experienced practitioners to workshop key messages and craft stories through individual and group activities.
On completion of this Masterclass you will:
- have an understanding of the key elements of a primary prevention story
- know the ethical considerations of developing and sharing stories
- be able to tailor a story for different audiences and settings
- have the ability to develop key messages around the drivers of violence
- have increased knowledge in story crafting techniques and story shapes
Register via this link today Please note that discounts apply for concession card holders and staff working in the following organisations, email us at email@example.com to find out more:
- Victorian Women’s Health Services
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
Already attended our Storytelling Masterclass?
Why not share with your colleagues! To view our other online training offerings including our gender equity Microcredentials visit our website here https://womenshealthvictoria.otrainu.com/courses/