- Event Date: 31/03/2021
- Time: 10am – 1pm
- Location: Interactive Online Workshop
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://womenshealthvictoria.otrainu.com/product/storytelling-for-change/
About Storytelling for Change
This two part online masterclass aims to build participants’ confidence and skills in crafting and sharing stories that communicate the drivers of violence against women. This masterclass takes participants through story crafting techniques and principles, key considerations when tailoring prevention of violence against women (PVAW) stories to various audiences and ethical storytelling. Participants workshop key messages and craft their own story through individual and group activities. This masterclass aims to increase the confidence of participants to develop and tell stories that illuminate the causes of violence against women.
What does this masterclass cover?
- Key elements of a primary prevention story
- Ethical considerations for developing and sharing stories
- Tailoring for your audience or setting
- Key messages and the drivers of violence against women
- Story crafting techniques and story shapes
Who should attend?
This masterclass is designed for practitioners working in the PVAW sector, at either mid, senior or expert levels. Participants are required to have a strong understanding of violence against women, primary prevention, Change the Story, and the causes/drivers of violence against women as this content will not be covered in the workshop.
Already attended the Storytelling Masterclass. Why not share with a colleague!