- Event Date: 27/05/2021
- Time: 9am-3pm
- Location: Box Hill Town Hall
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/professionals-navigating-the-east-change-and-integration-tickets-114833907308
Professionals navigating the east: Change and integration
This inaugural event brings together professionals from Inner- and Outer-Eastern Melbourne to support the navigation of a broad range of Health and Community services, including Homelessness, Family Violence, Families and Children, Alcohol and Other Drugs, Employment, Legal, Disability, Mental Health and Primary care.
A lot has changed in the health and community support sectors and things continue to evolve. An integrated approach to support is best for individuals and families with multiple needs. This has become more challenging lately.
Come to develop an improved understanding of the ‘service system’ for the betterment of people who have a diversity of needs.
Meet other service providers and develop relationships that facilitate better outcomes for the people you serve.
Conceived and organised by the Eastern Regional Coordinators Group, and provided in partnership with the EMHSCA Implementation committee, this event brings together the various sector navigation forums of previous years to deliver a joined-up forum which includes:
- A Marketplace of services
- Lived experience presentations from a range of support sectors
- Interactive facilitated discussion
- Five key sector overviews
- A range of 48 separate break-out presentations to choose from across 8 rooms that are themed according to sectors.