- Event Date: 12/10/2021 - 14/10/2021
- Time: 10 am – 1pm
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://womenshealthvictoria.otrainu.com/product/gender-transformative-practice-13-14-october-2021/
This popular Masterclass delivered across two online sessions: Tuesday 12th and Thursday 14th October aims to build your confidence and skills to undertake effective gender-transformative practice as part of your primary prevention and gender equality work.
This Masterclass explores the key theoretical principles underpinning gender-transformative work, asking you to reflect on your own practice and experience.
On completion of this Masterclass you will have:
- a deeper understanding of the theoretical framework underpinning gender-transformative practice and how it applies to their work
- greater insight into applying an intersectional lens to their gender-transformative practice
- greater insight into addressing some of the challenges and opportunities of gender-transformative practice, including working with men and boys and transforming masculine stereotypes, practitioner care, and self-care.
Note: While an intersectional lens has been embedded across this training, there is also a section of the Course Interactive Webinar specifically focusing on intersectional practice.
Discounts apply for concession cardholders and staff working in the following organisations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more:
- Victorian Women’s Health Services
- Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
Already attended our Gender Transformative Practice Masterclass? Why not share this training opportunity with a colleague or visit our website to see other online training offerings.