- Event Date: 15/09/2021
- Time: 12pm
- Website: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wd9kZtOuQESrk7nNATARZQ
A two part webinar series focusing on Navigating the Health System is being hosted by the Australian Disease Management Association (ADMA), Melbourne School of Population & Global Health (MSPGH) and the Consumers Health Forum (CHF).
The webinars will be fast paced panel discussions which consider navigating the health system across a lifetime including why this matters for patients and carers, what is happening in practice and applying learnings within and across the health system. Open to all healthcare and social care sectors, researchers, policy makers and consumers.
This will provide a great opportunity to hear and liaise with others working or interested in this area with a view to build community and ongoing collaboration.
Date: Wednesday 15th September 2021 Time: 12pm-1.15pm
Open & Close: Dr Daniel Fineberg, General Medicine, Alfred Health & ADMA
Chair: Siân Slade PhD Candidate, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- Leanne Wells, CEO Consumer Health Forum Why Patient Navigation Matters
- Dr Jane Crowe GP Navigation: Primary Health Supporting Lifelong Care
- Alison Davies, Executive Officer, Better Health North East Melbourne Navigating Childhood Development
- Heather Renton, CEO Syndromes Without A Name (SWAN) Australia Navigating NDIS support
- Tom Riley, Research and Policy Manager Batyr Navigating Youth Mental Health Support
- Geraldine McDonald, Director, Prevention & Wellbeing, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre Navigating Cancer
- Keith Stockman Director of Service Design & Innovation, Staying Well Program and Hospital Without Walls Northern Hospital Telehealth Navigators Supporting Hospital Discharge
- Andrew Clark Project Manager COTA Australia The Aged Care Navigator Program
Please register in advance at: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wd9kZtOuQESrk7nNATARZQ
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.