- Event Date: 17/03/2020 - 18/03/2020
- Location: Pullman Melbourne, Albert Park - 65 Queens Road Albert Park, VIC 3004
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 03 9519 7000
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/mental-health-across-the-lifespan-conference-2020-tickets-74919402951
Mental Health Victoria is proud to present the
A range of voices and perspectives will be embedded across the conference including service providers, researchers, consumers, carers, and governments.
With multiple Royal Commissions and Inquiries currently underway, there has never been a better time to work together towards an integrated, accessible and trusted mental health system for all, where leaders & innovators across the mental health & related sectors can come to:
- explore ways to transform mental healthcare & suicide prevention across the lifespan
explore life stages
look across the sector to the broader reforms required
4 streams covering early years to youth, adulthood, later life & suicide prevention will explore these life stages in detail while keynote presentations & panels will look across the sector to the broader reforms required.
To date, a number of high profile, local & international speakers have been confirmed including, speakers across 3 of the 4 streams.