- Event Date: 08/09/2021 - 09/09/2021
- Location: Online Event
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/maram-collaborative-practice-training-8th-9th-september-930am-1230pm-tickets-165891613281
The MARAM Collaborative Practice training focuses on both collaborative practice and foundational aspects of MARAM that enable collaboration. The training enables participants to contribute to risk assessment and collaborate for ongoing risk management, through respectful and sensitive engagement with victim survivors, information sharing, referral and secondary consultation.
EDVOS is offering free MARAM Collaborative Practice training sessions to Tier 2, 3 & 4 professionals who respond to family violence in the Eastern Metropolitan Region.
Training will be held ONLINE using Zoom over two half-day sessions between 9:30AM- 12:30PM over consecutive days. Participants are required to attend both sessions.
– DAY 1: 8th September, 9:30am-12:30pm
– DAY 2: 9th September, 9:30am -12:30pm
Learn how to:
• Understand the MARAM framework
• Identify what collaborative practice is
• Use collaborative practice to maintain perpetrator visibility
• Develop a collaborative risk management plan
• Outline how information sharing can enhance collaborative practice
• Implement processes for secondary consultation & referral in the local service system
Who should come to the training?
The training is available to all professionals who respond to family violence in the Eastern Metropolitan Region. While relevant to all professionals from prescribed and non-prescribed organisations, given the availability of other MARAM training at the time of its release, training is best suited to professionals from Tiers 2, 3 and 4 as outlined in the Victorian Government Responding to Family Violence Capability Framework (2017). This includes workers in core support or intervention agencies, mainstream and non-family violence specific support agencies and universal services and organisations.
Zoom details will be emailed from firstname.lastname@example.org to participants prior to the event. Training will be cancelled if less than 5 people are registered for the session.