- Event Date: 12/03/2020
- Time: 8.30-10.30am. Morning tea will be provided
- Location: Kew Golf Course. 120 Belford Road, East Kew
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/launch-regional-integrated-mental-health-alcohol-and-other-drugs-and-suicide-prevention-plan-for-tickets-93849326863
Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network (EMPHN) and its stakeholders invite you to the launch of the Regional Integrated Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs, and Suicide Prevention Plan (the Plan).
With the support of the Australian and Victorian governments, EMPHN has facilitated the development of the Plan in consultation with stakeholders representing more than 100 organisations and has had strong contributions from people with lived experience.
The Plan provides a strategic approach to harnessing collective resources, capacity and capability to improve the health and wellbeing outcomes of people living in eastern and north-eastern Melbourne.
The Plan aims to:
- embed integration of mental health, alcohol and other drugs and suicide prevention services and pathways through a whole of system approach
- drive and inform evidence-based service development to address identified gaps and deliver on regional priorities.
Registration essential by 27 February.
For more information visit connectingpeople-ourplan.com.au