- Event Date: 18/08/2020 - 20/08/2020
- Time: 12pm-1.30pm
- Location: Webinar
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/get-good-at-webinars-fast-3-day-webinar-bootcamp-april-june-aug-dates-tickets-101521856606
About this Event
The world is rapidly upskilling in digital engagement. Don’t get left in the dark!
This practical training course will help you stand out from the crowd and give you expert insights into delivering polished, professional webinars. Join webinar guru Valli Morphett for this very special capacity building bootcamp.
This brand new course will:
• Introduce you to webinar tools for engagement and business purposes
• Discuss common webinar platforms
• Provide advice to nurturing and maintaining high levels of engagement from participants
• Build your webinar presentation skills
• Help you get your home setup right
• Provide tips and tricks to screen sharing
• Help you to create engaging screen content
• Answer your questions in generous Q&A time
This training bootcamp will be delivered in three 90 minute webinar sessions held over 3 consecutive days. Upcoming dates are:
21, 22 & 23 April – 12noon-1.30pm AEST
23, 24 & 25 June – 12noon-1.30pm AEST
18,19 & 20 August – 12noon-1.30pm AEST
• Introduction to using webinars for:
• Community engagement
• Training & capacity building
• Business development
• Workshop & meeting facilitation
Webinar deep dive:
• Overview of most common webinar platforms
• Planning for accessibility
• Nurturing high levels of engagement
• Preparing presentation content for shared screens • Interactive tools
• Getting your setup right:
• Computer & audio requirements
• Setting up your presentation space
• Framing & background
• Practice session
• Presentation skills
• Adapting presentation skills to webinar format
• Maintaining eye line
• Communicating with emotion
• Talking through the screen
• Practice session
Generous question time – 15 minutes in each session will be dedicated to live Q&A, to allow participants to tailor their learning experience.
Should you miss one of the sessions the live webinars will be recorded and made available to participants for 10 days after the session. Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
•One-on-one mentoring session with Valli, practicing your presentation skills.
Sessions will be recorded and made available to participants for 10 days after the session. Participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Course may also be offered as in house training.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.