- Event Date: 13/06/2019
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Location: Women’s Health Victoria, Level 8, 255 Bourke St, Melbourne
- Contact Name: Bianca Walsh, Health Promotion Officer and Training Coordinator
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: (03) 9664 9338
- Website: https://womenshealthvic.com.au/event-3253041
Promoting Gender Equity in the Workplace
This three-hour interactive workshop introduces learners to key concepts around gender equality and its impact in the workplace. It explores gender, gender inequality, unconscious bias and workplace tools and strategies to promote gender equity in the workplace.
At the conclusion of this workshop, participants will have:
- An increased understanding of gender inequality
- An increased understanding of what tools can be used to promote gender equity in the workplace
- Increased knowledge of resistance and how to manage this to progress gender equity within the workplace
- The confidence to drive change to create a gender equal workplace
This workshop is designed for all audiences interested in creating equal, safe and respectful workplaces including managers and human resources staff.