- Event Date: 11/10/2021
- Time: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
- Location: Online Event
- Contact Email: [email protected]
“Healthy Greater Bendigo is very excited to invite you to attend an online Healthy Supermarkets Community of practice event!
Event title: Forming partnerships with retailers: Tips from retailers and others who have done it
Who it’s for:
Health promotion practitioners working with their local supermarkets (or wanting to) to create healthier shopping environments.
What it is:
An opportunity to learn about how to partner with retailers to create healthier supermarket shopping environments.
- The event will include inspiring examples of work undertaken with retailers, some of the challenges faced, and tips for people who want to engage with their supermarkets.
- A key feature of the event will be a question and answer session where our presenters and industry experts can answer any questions that you might have from their experience working with and in supermarkets.
Who is presenting:
We have organised an all-star line- up of people working with retailers to create healthier supermarket environments.
Including representatives from:
- Deakin University
- Aboriginal Investment Group
- Ballarat Community Health
- La Trobe Community Health
- Nourish Network
- Healthy Greater Bendigo
- Experts from within the Supermarket industry
Event Details: Healthy Supermarkets Community of Practice Online Event: Forming partnerships with retailers, Tips from retailers and others who have done it
Date: Monday 11th October
Time: 12.00pm – 2.00pm
Location: Online (MS Teams)
Email: m.moylan@Bendigo.vic.gov.au to register for the meeting and to receive an MS Teams invite to the event.