- Event Date: 26/11/2020
- Time: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM AEDT
- Location: Online Event
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/eastern-community-legal-centre-46th-annual-general-meeting-tickets-126916184725
Eastern Community Legal Centre (ECLC) invites its community members and partners to its 46th Annual General Meeting (AGM) which will be held online on 26 November 2020 at 3 pm.
While this year life has indeed changed for everyone, the effects of this have not been shared equally. Some communities and individuals have faced greater challenges and difficulties.
ECLC helps these community members to make positive changes in their lives. It also works with many groups and organisations for broader community and systemic changes that have wider impacts.
As ECLC explores the theme of ’Life Changing’, it will not only look back, but consider a range of hopes and expectations for how life could change over the years ahead, especially coming out of 2020.
The team will also showcase highlights and developments across key areas in interactive breakout presentations in a dynamic gathering of the ECLC community.
- Fiona McLeay – Victorian Legal Services Commissioner; CEO of the Victorian Legal Services Board
- Dr Lois Peeler AM – Executive Director, Worawa Aboriginal College
- Bwe Thay – Deputy Chairperson, Victorian Multicultural Commission
The Zoom link, password and an AGM pack will be emailed prior to the event to registered participants.
Enquiries: 1300 32 52 00