- Event Date: 11/12/2019
- Time: 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Location: Deakin University Melbourne Burwood Campus 221 Burwood Highway Burwood, VIC 3125
- Contact Name: Belinda Budd
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 0388432305
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/east-region-obesity-prevention-summit-tickets-80791929837
Exploring the societal drivers of the obesogenic environment and innovative solutions
- Gain insight from expert speakers on the politics and policy of obesity prevention and local, state and federal solutions.
- Be inspired by local leaders who are passionate about contributing to transformational change and empowering regional health and
- Be a part of the Prevention East Lab and imagine our region as the healthiest in Australia – what would it look like and take for all of us?
- Participate in a co-design forum lead by Health Futures Australia. We will explore systemic change and contribute to the development of an East Region Charter for preventative action.
Location and parking information:
- Enter Entrance 1, 211 Burwood Hwy
- Continue straight on Holland Ave to the mutli-level carpark
- Aim to park on level 1 or continue up if unavailable and park in any white bay
- Pay for your parking via the
- Cellopark app. More information can be found here; https://www.deakin.edu.au/stu dents/your-campus/parking
- The cost for parking is $1.60/hr, with the maximum daily rate of $6.40
- Exit the car park towards the Library
- The Obesity Prevent Summit will be held in Building X, Lecture Theatre 12, which is opposite the Library
This event is proudly presented to you by the Inner East Primary Care Partnership and Outer East Primary Care Partnership in partnership with Health Futures Australia and is funded by the Department of Health & Human Services.