- Event Date: 07/10/2020
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am AEDT
- Location: Online Event
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/east-div-2020-dhhs-emergency-preparedness-forum-preparing-for-emergency-tickets-119394354729
The Department of Health and Human Services invites you, or a relevant representative from your agency, to register to attend the 2020 online emergency preparedness forum.
This year has forced many of us to change and adapt both professionally and personally in ways we could never have predicted or imagined.
While we’re still working to recover from the devastating fires of last year and the fight against the global COVID-19 pandemic is far from over; we are continuing to learn how best to manage in this challenging environment and put in place plans to best respond to the challenges that lie ahead.
The 2020 forums have been tailored to provide you and your agency with practical advice, guidance and resources to support you in preparing effectively for an emergency.
Who should attend? The forums will be important to attend for those people in agencies who:
- oversee emergency management
- organisational or agency risks and/or
- business continuity.
Attendees will be provided with resources and tools on the day to support their preparedness journey.
The forums will cover:
- Planning for emergencies
- Readiness for emergencies
- Actions during an emergency
- After emergencies
- Local case studies and learnings
- Seasonal health and climate outlook