- Event Date: 10/04/2019 - 11/04/2019
- Time: 2 Day event
- Location: Melbourne Business School - 200 Leicester St, Carlton VIC 3053
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 0401 679 528
- Website: http://www.complexityandevaluation.com.au/program/
Measuring social change?
CSI is once again proud to support the annual Complexity and Evaluation Conference. Now in its fourth year, it is being held on 10th and 11th April at the Melbourne Business School. This two-day interactive event will have you walking out with increased skills, confidence and ‘next day’ useable ideas and tools to evaluate systems change.
What will I experience?
The Conference will provide practitioners, policy makers and evaluators with:
- Access to the world’s leading thinkers and evaluators of complexity, systems change, collaboration and innovation
- A real-world understanding of what systems change is and the role of evaluation
- The critical importance of understanding power and equity as part of evaluating systems change and collaborative work
- Evaluating systems change from an Indigenous perspective
- Collaborative evaluation – the intersection of design thinking, participatory evaluation and systems change
- Practical frameworks and tools you can use tomorrow with collaborators or in your evaluation work
- Opportunities to do some of the ‘work’ in the room – working on ‘live’ evaluation challenges
This conference is for those who are:
- Leading or involved in change processes that seek to address complex, entrenched problems, including place-based reform and social innovation labs
- Commissioning evaluations, evaluating or playing a data/sense-making role in change.
Contributing to policy making, developing and designing programs to measure change.
Early Bird Prices
Register now for Early Bird tickets and save up to $100 on the standard ticket price. Prices are inclusive of GST.