- Event Date: 18/03/2021
- Location: Online Event
- Contact Email: [email protected]
- Contact Phone: 03 9418 9929
- Website: https://www.ceh.org.au/ceh-online-health-literacy-course/
CEH facilitates a unique health literacy course which gives organisations skills and tools to improve access for consumers.
Since 2015 CEH has delivered our Health Literacy Course to organisations from health, local government and human services sectors across Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory.
We now blend eLearning, webinars and online workshops, using the strengths of each to make our course more accessible and flexible. This allows time for valuable discussions & activities to explore the health literacy fundamentals in self paced eLearning units.
- Consumer participation – plan services with your clients to better meet their needs
- Plain language – make your written and spoken communication easier for clients to understand
- Navigation – make your website, phone systems and physical spaces easier for clients to use
- Organisational Health Literacy – make your organisational systems and processes support consumer participation, plain language, navigation and more.
LEARN practical & strategic skills to:
- run a real health literacy improvement project at your work supported by our trainers
- present your project to your organisational leaders
- plan service improvements for your clients and improve your accreditation readiness
ABOUT our blended learning approach – using the strengths of each delivery method:
eLearning – self paced, solo eLearning gives you a solid grounding in all aspects of health literacy. This includes engaging lectures, videos and interactive activities.
Webinars give you the opportunity to consult with trainers at key moments during the course.
Online workshops help you:
- Explore thinking you develop during eLearning units with like-minded professionals
- Review and deepen knowledge with highly skilled facilitators
- Present your projects to your organisational leaders in an online executive forum workshop.
Duration: 15 weeks: 18 Mar – 23 Jun 2021
- 4 x 2 hour Online workshops
- 1 x 2 hour Executive forum
- 8 hours Self-paced eLearning units, Webinars
- 20 hrs Project to apply what you learn
Delivery modes: eLearning, webinars and online workshops