- Event Date: 16/06/2021
- Time: 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
- Location: Online Event
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/australias-food-environment-dashboard-launch-tickets-153576263739?utm_campaign=post_publish&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eventbrite&utm_content=shortLinkNewEmail
Deakin University and the Obesity Policy Coalition present a special online event to launch:
Australia’s Food Environment Dashboard
Australia’s Food Environment Dashboard has been designed to provide an overview of the healthiness of our food environments.
The dashboard brings together the best-available and most up-to-date data on all aspects of Australia’s food environments including key indicators of the healthiness of our food supply, food labelling, food prices, food marketing, and government and company policies. This will be an important online resource for policy makers and those working to improve the healthiness of food environments.
To launch the dashboard, we have invited national and international experts to discuss the latest evidence and policy options needed to address Australia’s biggest food environment concerns.
Guest speakers include:
- Professor Boyd Swinburn
- Professor Anna Peeters
- Professor Amanda Lee
- Associate Professor Gary Sacks
- Associate Professor Adrian Cameron
- Associate Professor Bridget Kelly
- Associate Professor Kathryn Backholer
- Dr Alexandra Jones
- Dr Jane Martin