- Event Date: 14/05/2019
- Time: 9am followed by a networking function (5-7pm)
- Location: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Website: https://www.cvent.com/events/2019-and-annual-national-conference-positive-forces-for-change/registration-10fa662ce8754a3bb8d99b87c5d2928a.aspx?fqp=true
At a time of unprecedented focus on inclusion of people with disability, our 2019 conference provides an unparalleled opportunity for you to learn tested and pioneering practices that facilitate employment, retention and inclusion of people with disability, and innovative ways to deliver sustainable access and inclusion outcomes.
A sell-out event in previous years, the conference will connect a powerful network of 200+ business leaders, diversity practitioners, human resources professionals, industry experts and influencers from the public, private and for-purpose sectors.
Why you should attend
- Australia’s pre-eminent event in disability as it relates to business
- Discover global and national positive forces for change
- Connect with a powerful network of business leaders, diversity practitioners, industry experts and influencers
- Learn tested and pioneering practices that facilitate employment, retention and inclusion of people with disability in the workforce
Experience thought-provoking presentations from renowned leaders, experts and influencers
- Take away practical, effective strategies you can apply in your organisation
This year’s event is about energy, progress and empowerment. Each session is purpose-built to give you the impetus and know-how to effectively lean into this agenda.
Learn from the experiences of our prestigious line-up of speakers and take away valuable, practical solutions you can apply in your own organisation.
Take a look at this year’s exciting conference agenda.
Registrations are now open! This is an unmissable event for diversity and inclusion practitioners, disability employee networks and Disability Champions.
Visit our registration page to secure your place.