Access and Inclusion Coordinator IEPCP
• 0.6 EFT (Part time)
• Fixed Term 12 months to 30 June 2019
Inner East Primary Care Partnership is funded by the Department of Health and Human Services, it reports to a Board comprised of leadership representatives from partner organisations. As the IEPCP is an unincorporated body Carrington Health is the auspice and employer of all IEPCP staff. In Victoria, Carrington Health is recognised as an industry leader in the delivery of innovative primary health care services. Carrington Health has a demonstrated record of working with communities to strengthen the health and wellbeing of the local population.
Carrington Health is committed to creating and maintaining a fair and inclusive working environment which fosters diversity among employees, and aims to provide a sustainable work-life balance.
How will you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
• You have tertiary qualifications, experience and skills in health promotion/community development
• You have excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build rapport and engage effectively with stakeholders
• You have the ability to communicate clearly and convincingly in writing
• You work well having responsibility for program performance, evaluation and reporting
• You are an effective leader and dynamic team player
Why work with the Inner East Primary Care Partnership?
• Utilise your expertise and skills in an innovative and rewarding way
• Flexible working arrangements
• Learning and development opportunities
• Located in Box Hill across the road from the bus and rail hub
• Generous salary packaging options
The position reports directly to the IEPCP Executive Officer.
Salary is in accordance with the Health and Allied Services, Managers and Administrative Officers Award, dependent on the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. Generous salary packaging and flexible working hours will be offered.
To apply for this position the application form on the Carrington Health website must be completed. This can be found at http://www.carringtonhealth.org.au along with the Position Description. Please forward your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Initial enquiries should be directed to the IEPCP Executive Officer Tracey Blythe email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5.00 pm Friday 22 June 2018.