- Event Date: 06/06/2018
- Time: 9.15am - 4.30pm
- Location: Ringwood (venue provided in confirmation email)
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe & Secure training is for professionals in the eastern metropolitan region who work with children, young people and families who have
experienced family violence. It enables workers to:
- Explore a framework for trauma-informed practice when working with children and families affected by family violence
- Develop an understanding of the impact of family violence-related trauma on a child’s functioning
- Consider the application of a model of practice that can support recovery in children
- Understand intervention within the context of a child’s culture and community.
All participants will receive a copy of the practice guide.