- Event Date: 19/04/2018
- Time: 10.00am-12.30pm
- Location: RMIT Garden Building, Bowen Street, Melbourne
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/respectful-relationships-in-victoria-early-childhood-tickets-43585175433
This seminar by Partners in Prevention will feature a panel of experts and practitioners to discuss the opportunities and challenges that emerge when embedding respectful relationships education into early childhood contexts.
This is an opportunity for respectful relationships practitioners, early years educators, centre managers, and anyone working on the primary prevention of violence against women or family violence to come together and discuss practice, with dedicated networking time and a light lunch provided.
- Melalie Collie, Senior Policy Advisor, Parenting & Early Years, Our Watch
- Sophie Gale, Project Officer, City Issues, City of Melbourne
- Teneille Summers, Preventing Violence Against Women Officer, Darebin City Council
- Rachael Bye, Early Years Educator