- Event Date: 24/09/2018
- Time: 11am - 3pm
- Location: WHE, 1/125 George St, Doncaster East, VIC 3109
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/preventing-violence-against-women-in-melbournes-east-tickets-49368752267
Women’s Health East are delivering an introductory training session for workers in the eastern metropolitan region.
This half-day training is designed to provide foundational knowledge and skills in Prevention of Violence Against Women (PVAW) to new workers across the region. The training will introduce:
• PVAW evidence and practice essentials, including the nature of prevention (as opposed to response)
• Basics of ‘how to do’ prevention
• Key actions to take for change
If you are interested in learning about the drivers of violence against women and how to incorporate into your practice a primary prevention approach to addressing these drivers, register to upskill today!