- Event Date: 29/03/2018
- Time: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Location: Box Hill Town Hall 1022 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill
- Website: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/leaders-collaborative-care-planning-workshop-tickets-43182904229
This workshop by Eastern Mental Health Service Coordination Alliance (EMHSCA) with support from Eastern Melbourne PHN is for team leaders, managers and peer workforce leaders.
The following topics will be covered:
- Brief review of the progress of collaborative care planning in the Eastern Metropolitan Region
- Unpacking the shared care principles using case studies
- Discussing the role of leaders in collaborative care planning
- Exploring ways to lead collaborative care planning activities in a changing environment
This workshop aims to equip leaders to support their organisations to engage in collaborative relationships in a changing health and community service landscape.