- Event Date: 20/11/2018 - 21/11/2018
- Location: RACV City Club, 501 Bourke St, Melbourne
- Website: https://www.saferfamilies.org.au/idvh-2018
The Centre of Research Excellence to promote Safer Families (Safer Families CRE) is arranging International Domestic Violence and Health Conference: Sustainable Change in the Health Sector”
The conference will offer:
- A focus on early intervention in health with women, children and young people.
- How the heath sector can work with other sectors to respond to domestic violence.
- Learnings from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, First Nations and other Indigenous peoples.
- Latest insights into health effects of domestic violence.
- Interactive panel discussions, workshops and symposiums.
- Demonstrations of innovative technological tools and models of practice.
- Integrated knowledge translation to improve safety, health and well-being of families.
- Social and well-being activities and events available across the two-day program