- Event Date: 29/05/2018
- Time: 9:30am-4pm
- Location: Box Hill Golf Club, 202 Station Street, Box Hill, VIC 3128
- Contact Name: Raini Nailer
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 8843 2258
The term codesign is being increasingly used in health and community service settings: but what actually is it, how do you do it and what are its benefits?
The Inner East PCP is excited to offer a full day workshop, presented by The Australian Centre for Social Innovation (TACSI) to provide an introduction to the theory and mindset of codesign, which is both a mindset and a methodology.
The Australian Centre for Social Innovation (TACSI) formed in 2009 to find new and better ways to eliminate the inequality, poverty and poor life prospects many people experience, despite intensive efforts to help them. TACSI works across complex policy areas and sectors including child protection, ageing, home and housing, place-based disadvantage, employment, disability services and health.
The workshop will provide:
- Insight about codesign mindsets
- Practical methods to implement codesign theory
- Opportunity for small group discussion and problem solving
- Working with your real life examplesThe information presented by TACSI will be useful for practitioners working in service delivery, project development and health promotion in the Eastern Region. Priority will be given to PCP partners.
Who should attend this workshop?
The information presented by TACSI will be useful for practitioners working in service delivery, project development and health promotion in the Eastern Region. Priority will be given to PCP partners.
Limited places. Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com by 14 May 2018.
Morning tea and lunch provided
For more information IEPCP Codesign Forum EOI Flyer attached