- Event Date: 24/04/2018
- Time: 9.15am arrival for a 9.30am start. Event to conclude at 11.00am
- Location: VicHealth Seminar Rooms,15-31 Pelham Street, Carlton
- Website: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqPgxeOo5y3TPgtpINF3oZ2EIKZYqEDflNxkokiAG_mGtj9g/viewform
Join VicHealth’s panel of experts as we discuss these and other questions to unlock the world of digital technology, and how we can use it to enhance health promotion programs and research.
Expert panel includes:
• Professor Deborah Lupton from the University of Canberra providing an overview of how digital technology is being used and some of the important factors that need to be considered when using digital technology in health promotion.
• Professor Emmanuel Kuntsche from the Centre for Alcohol Policy and Research will focus on digital technology in research.
• Dr Cassandra Wright from the Burnet Institute will discuss her experience in scaling-up a digital technology-based intervention.