- Event Date: 01/05/2018
- Location: 23 Lennox Street, Richmond
- Website: https://www.ceh.org.au/training/browse/health-literacy-course-2018/
The 4-day Health Literacy Course delivered by The Centre for Culture, Ethnicity and Health (CEH) offers organisations the tools and knowledge to build their health literacy practice.
The course takes place in an innovative, supportive learning environment. Participants learn practical ways to improve health literacy at an organisational, systems and practitioner level. They undertake projects that activate knowledge and benefit their organisations.
Workshops run from 9am to 4pm on the dates below.
2018 Dates for Richmond, Victoria Course
Module 1: 01 May
Module 2: 17 July
Module 3: 9 October
Executives Forum & Module 4: 13 November
The process for applying for the CEH course is as follows:
- Send a request about this course
- CEH course coordinator will respond to you and will send you an application form.
- Get in-principle support sign-off from both participants’ line managers
- Get Executive level approval of application and commitment to attend Executive Forum on the 13 November 2018 between 9am and 12pm
- Return the completed application form by Friday 29 March, 2018.